HONEYWELL Y8610U4001 Y-pack containing S8610U3009 and VR8204A2142 with 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch inlet/outlet, flange kit, LP conversion kit. Complete kits converting conventional standing pilot system to intermittent pilot system. For use with 24 Vac gas-fired atmospheric furnaces, boiler and heating appliances.
• Y8610F kits are for use with natural gas only: continuous trail for ignition until the pilot lights or the system in shutdown manually.
• Y8610U kits are for use with natural or LP gas: provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated.
• Ignition trail/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
• Description: Provide electronic control of intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
• Ignition System Type: Intermittent Pilot.
• Ignition Sequence: Continuous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place.
• Typical Gas Control: VR8204, VR8304.
• Type of Gas: Natural or LP.
• Flame Sense: Single Rod or Two Rods.
• Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator.
• PrePurge: Zero or 30 seconds.
• Ignition Trials To Lockout: continuous retry.
• Lockout Timing: 15 or 90 seconds.
• Ignition Trial Time (sec): 15 or 90 seconds.
• Maximum Valve Load @ 24 Vac (Amps): 1A Pilot, 2A Main @ 24Vac.
• Typical Ignition Hardware: Q345, Q3451.
• Dimensions (in.): 3 15/16 in. high x 5 7/16 in. wide x 2 5/8 in. deep.
• Dimensions (mm): 100 mm high x 138 mm wide x 67 mm deep.
• Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac.
• Frequency: 60 Hz.
• Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): -40 F to +165 F.
• Maximum Ambient Temperature (C): -40 C to +74 C.
• Flame Failure Response Time (sec): 2.0 sec.