Honeywell M7284C1091 24/120/230 V Non-Spring Return Foot Mounted Actuator with 150 lb-in. torque. Series 72 Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return motors (per motor type) used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed.
• Integral spring return returns motor to normal position in the event of power failure on spring return models.
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• Spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
• Models available with 4 to 20 mA input signal.
• Models available with 2 to 10 Vdc input signal.
• Die-cast aluminum housing.