The most powerful, efficient and adaptable water heaters available.
Takagi T-K3 - Takagi's smallest, most versatile and most powerful residential model. Connect up to four units to meet the demands of even the largest homes! The compact T-K3 measures under 14 inches wide, so it will fit snuggly between two wall studs to save space. But the T-K3 is also powerful. With Takagi's new easy link technology, the T-K3 will meet the hot-water needs of most high volume residential applications.
• Sealed Combustion Direct Vent.
• No Make Up Air Problems.
• No Negative Pressure Problems.
• Two Pipe Vent System.
• Indoor Environment.• The Takagi T-K3 tankless water heater enhances energy conservation
methods in residential and commercial installations and improves the internal environment quality in
your living area with a direct vent system that prevents negative pressure.
• Endless Hot Water.• The Flash T-K3 tankless hot water heater delivers over 250 gallons*
of hot water every hour on demand! Tankless systems guarantee that an endless supply of hot water
is available to residences, commercial spaces or anywhere a constant source of hot water is
• Tiny System with Giant Benefits.• The tiny wonder can also be used as a space heating system.
• Environmental Advantages.• Flash T-K3 is far more fuel-efficient that traditional
systems, with considerably lower carbon monoxide and NOX (nitrous oxides) emissions. It is quieter,
safer and more effective than any other tankless water heater on the market.
• Save Money.• Unlike traditional water heating systems, the Flash T-K3 does not waste gas
... or money! With computer-controlled electronic ignition, the pilot light is eliminated. With
computer-modulated gas valves, water is heated once, rapidly, efficiently, and only as needed.
Designed for commercial and residential use.
Takagi Installation Video.